Fungi, Fungicidal Wash, Spores, Mould, Fungicidal Wash
  • MURTU FUNGICIDAL WASH™ 1Liter

Mould is not only unsightly, but is responsible for the dissemination of airborne spores that can possibly cause asthma in some children and respiratory allergies and disease in people they infect. They are particularly dangerous to people with serious lung problems such as cystic fibrosis. Fungi can cause serious damage in property resulting in critical losses of health, yield, quality, and profit. MUR-TU® Fungicidal Wash is a biocidal chemical compound or biological organism used to kill parasitic fungi or their spores.

MUR-TU® Fungicidal Wash has been specially developed for use prior to painting. It kills and prevents the reappearance of unsightly growths of mould, algae, fungi, moss, etc. which can cause paint to peel off or leave bad black surfaces which are not aesthetically acceptable. The solution is also effective in removing algal contamination from paths and other surfaces.

  • Kills mould and fungus;
  • Can be applied to damp surfaces;
  • Problem Areas - 1 Liter in 4 Litres Water;
  • Roofs and fascia boards - 1 Liter in 20 Litres Water;
  • Painted or plastered walls, parapet walls and paved areas - 1 Liter in 20 Litres Water;
    Bathroom and shower walls and ceilings – 1 Liter in 20 Litres Water;
    Paving walk ways, floors – 1 Liter in 20 Litres Water;
  • Can be applied to damp surfaces;

Water based, therefore all equipment can be cleaned with water.  Click Here for Website and more information.




Write a review

Note: HTML is not translated!
    Bad           Good

MURTU FUNGICIDAL WASH™ 1Liter

  • R398.00

  • Ex Tax: R346.09

Tags: Fungi, Fungicidal Wash, Spores, Mould, Fungicidal Wash