The Clickonit Loyalty Mall™ is not an Agent or retailer on behalf of any of the Merchants that participate in the Clickonit Loyalty Mall™. The Clickonit Loyalty Mall™ is an on-line ordering system for collective Merchants/Dealers. All Merchants are signed up with an advertising agreement and terms of sales are separate for each industry.
A. General Policies
- Your privacy and the security of information you provide are exceptionally important to us. We will not release, rent or sell personal information to any third parties without your consent, unless we are compelled to do so by law. We treat all your personal information as confidential and keep your registration details and any personal information you upload to us on secure servers. We will comply fully with all applicable South African Data Protection and consumer legislation in place including the Consumer Protection Act.
- Our Websites make use ‘sessions’ and not of ‘cookies', meaning all sessions are ended upon 'Log Out'. You may also use these Websites without providing us with any information, but if you do choose to withhold necessary data you will not be able to access certain sections or use certain features within the Websites.
- If you want to use the Websites but do not wish to be sent additional marketing information, please ensure the relevant option is selected during registration that indicates your preference. You can also opt in or out of receiving marketing information at any time through your registered profile here.
- Please note that we reserve the right to communicate with you (via writing, phone, email and/or SMS) with information directly related to the service. This information is necessary to allow you to use the service and any enhancements we make from time to time.
- You have the right to request a copy of any information we hold on you at any time, and to have that information corrected if it is inaccurate. If you wish to view any information you have submitted, please contact us in writing at firstname.lastname@example.org or on snailmail to Clickonit (Pty) Ltd, P.O. Box 9819, George, 6530. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions affects your rights under the Data Protection Act.
B. Your Information
- When you shop on these Websites, we will ask you to input and we will collect personal information from you such as your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number, and product selections (please note that your payment details are handled through a third party specialising in secure payments - while we provide an additional anti-fraud verification layer). We and our third-party providers of advertisements and content, may collect information about where you are on the internet (e.g. the URL you came from, IP address, domain types like .co.za and .com), your browser type, the country and telephone area code where your computer is located, the pages of our Websites that were viewed during your visit, the advertisements you clicked on, and any search terms that you entered on our Websites ("User Information"). We may collect this information even if you do not register with us.
- You should be aware that this site is being monitored and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service.
- We confirm that any personal information that you provide to us (or which is available on public registers) and any user information from which we can identify you, is held securely.
- We use your information only for the following purposes:
- To process your orders;
- For statistical purposes to improve these Websites and the services we offer;
- To provide you with relevant Website content and Website advertisements;
- To administer these Websites;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or offers that may be of interest to you.
- You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes whether by telephone, fax, email, SMS or in writing and you confirm that you do not and will not consider any of the above as being a breach of any of your rights.Your personal information may be disclosed to other businesses within Clickonit and to reputable third parties solely with the purpose of helping to process your order. Clickonit require all such third parties to treat your personal information as fully confidential and to fully comply with all applicable South African Data Protection and consumer legislation in place.
- We reserve the right to disclose information if we are requested to by the police or any other regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities. This includes the provision of personal information and /or user information.
C. Information Collection and use by Clickonit
We collect the Information necessary to enable us to respond to your requests for our products and services and to send you information regarding our products and services from time to time. Since most of the users of our products and Sites are doing so in their personal capacity, information we collect will be in that capacity. When you visit the Sites, you may be asked to submit information such as email address, address, phone number, your product version, and/or areas of interest. We may also ask you where you heard about our company or products, or for other information that will help us understand more about your needs or help us process your requests for information. In addition, our information collection and use practices are described in more detail below:
- Product Registration - You may be asked to complete registration/activation form(s) on the Sites or from within the products, with contact information for use by us in accordance with this policy. Registration or activation information may include the name of your company, contact information, product information, customer ID, network and operating system, and other relevant information.
- Customer Profile - We also collect information when you create a customer profile which is required in order to access certain areas of the Sites, purchase support plans and products, to obtain software downloads and certain online support services, and to request information from us about our products and services. This information includes company name and contact information and other information about your company (for example, size, revenue, and number of employees), the products you may have licensed, and other non-Clickonit products you may currently use. We use this information in accordance with this policy to identify you, process your requests, and administer your Clickonit account(s).
- Support - We offer certain limited online support services at the Sites. If you access online support on any of the Sites, you may be asked for information such as customer ID, product name, product version, and other information to help us determine what the technical issues are and how best to help you resolve them. In addition, certain products allow you to submit support-related questions directly from the product. If you access online support services from a product, information about your network, operating system, printer, data and program path, product type, version, customer ID, the product's technical support information sheet, product serial number, and other similar information will be automatically pre-populated for submission to our customer support representatives to assist them in answering your questions.
- Newsletters - When you subscribe or sign up to receive newsletters published or offered via the Sites, we will ask you for information necessary to enable us to process your request and to send you information regarding our products and services.
- Product-Related Information Collection - We collect certain additional information in connection with your use of our services or desktop products with online features. For instance:
- Product Updates - Some products provide you with the ability to download and register product and/or tax updates as they become available. During the download and registration process, we collect Business Information, including customer ID number and product version, type, and serial number, in order to authorize your access and provide you with the appropriate update, and to update our records as to the product and products updates you have downloaded or installed.
- Account Set-Up and Access - Upon subscribing to our services, we collect Business Information which may include information such as product serial number, customer ID, and your customer profile information, in order to identify you and authorize your access and use of the services and provide you with your relevant account information. Certain products provide you with the ability to access your account in order to obtain information such as your support plan status, service subscriptions, registrations, and order history.
- Online Product/Registration - Certain products and services are subject to an application and enrolment process, which may be completed on paper or online. Information requested may include ID numbers, bank account, payroll, credit card, and contact information. This information is used to process your enrolment request and, if approved, to set up and administer your account.
- Web-based Services - In connection with certain of our web-based services we collect certain additional information, including IP address, browser, connection speed, domain, referring URL, and other environment-related information to enable us to provide a secure environment for the use of the services, to pre-populate forms, and calculate aggregate statistical information about the customers using these services.
- Clickonit Products & Services - In addition to the uses set forth above, we may use your Business Information to:
- inform you of product upgrades and updates and subscription renewals;
- inform you of tax, regulatory, and other compliance issues with your software product or service;
- notify you of products and services that we think may be of interest to you;
- offer you discounts or other promotions with respect to our or Merchant products and services that we think may interest you; and
- contact you for survey purposes to determine how we can better service you or provide better products to meet your needs.
- Third-Party Products:
- We may also use your Business Information to inform you of special discounts or offers from other merchants, Participating Partners and companies we have carefully selected and whose products and services may be of interest to you.
- Some products provide you with the ability to download and register product and/or updates as they become available. During the download and registration process, we collect Business Information, including customer ID number and product version, type, and serial number, in order to authorize your access and provide you with the appropriate update, and to update our records as to the product and products updates you have downloaded or installed.
D. Excluded Services
The services provided by these Websites do not include the provision of computer or other necessary equipment to access the Websites. To use the Websites you will require a suitable device, internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. We shall not be liable for any telephone or any other costs that you may incur.
E. Creating an Order
Orders can only be created through the use of our Websites. No orders by telephone, email, SMS, fax or any other medium will be accepted. For the avoidance of doubt, this condition will apply to our Customer Service Centre and our online shopping fulfilment platforms. Please note that the Merchant, Clickonit or the Consumer Service Centre may guide you through the process of placing an order, but are unable to place the order on your behalf.
F. Accepting your Order and creating an Electronic Contract - The steps required in creating the contract between you and Clickonit (Pty) Ltd. are as follows:
- You will be guided through the process of booking a delivery/collection slot and filling your shopping trolley/basket though a series of simple steps on our Websites;
- The final step in placing your order will be by confirming the accuracy of your trolley, your substitution preferences and the associated guide price to be charged to your chosen payment method/s. You order is confirmed on completion of the check-out process;
- You will receive an order acknowledgement email detailing the products you have ordered and any associated delivery or collection information.
- The email acknowledgement will present an 'indicative or guide price' only and will be subject to change depending on, but not limited to, the following:
- The price of the product changing between the time your order is placed and the day payment is processed (payment is normally processed the day of delivery, but for operational reasons may also be processed the day before delivery);
- Your Merchant may weigh loose items like fruit and vegetables or pick pre-packed weighed items. The price of weight dependent items may vary in store from that on our Websites, or may be slightly different to the original weight ordered;
- Unless you have been notified that your order is not accepted or you have cancelled it in accordance with the instructions given, our acceptance of an order takes place on dispatch of the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order.
- Items ordered by weight - Where items are ordered by weight, your personal shopper will endeavour to provide you with an amount as close to the requested weight as possible. The actual amount you receive may exceed or be less than the amount requested. Please note that the price charged will be solely based on the actual weight of the item that you received - and not the requested weight. Should the amount or the price of the delivered item be unacceptable you may return the item (or items) with the driver for a full refund. Clickonit will not be liable for any redelivery or remedy from items returned due to weight or cost differences. Should the weight on the delivery invoice differ from the actual weight of the product delivered, but the price charged is accurate, Clickonit will not be liable for delivery of the weight amount as per the delivery invoice.
G. Risk and Ownership
For the avoidance of doubt, the ownership and risk associated with your goods will be held by the Merchant and not by Clickonit up until the point at which they are signed for at delivery or collection. Any damage, disappearance or theft of goods post-delivery or collection, will become the responsibility of the person who placed the order and against whom the contract is binding.
H. Stock availability
Only items indicated as available on our Websites can be purchased. Items stocked in stores but not indicated as available on our Websites, do not form part of our catalogue and therefore cannot be ordered. We will not pick or deliver items not available on our Websites even if they are requested
I. Delivery and Pickup
All products ordered are between the Merchant and the Buyer. Delivery, Courier and /or pickup has to be arranged with the merchant and not with Clickonit.
The stock made available to you on our Websites is determined by the store from where your order will be placed. The tore from where your order will be picked is based upon your delivery address and not your registered address, although these may be the same address. You accept that this allocation is made automatically and cannot be changed even if requested. You are welcome to contact us here should you not be satisfied with your Merchant.
K. Buying Liquor, Adult Products, Ammunition and/or DVD's
Pursuant to the Licensing Act it is an offence for any person under the age of 18 to buy, or attempt to buy, intoxicating liquor, or for any person over the age of 18 to buy intoxicating liquor on behalf of any person under the age of 18. is committed to upholding both their legal and social obligations as a retailer of liquor. In order to achieve this, Clickonit (Pty) Ltd has introduced a number of control checks throughout the purchase and physical distribution process (e.g. confirming date of birth and requesting formal identification of anyone considered to be younger than 18). In accepting these Terms and Conditions you agree to provide Clickonit (Pty) Ltd truthful and accurate information and act in accordance with all Legislation.
L. Payment for Products Ordered
The Clickonit Loyalty Mall does not offer any payment platform or gateway and is merely an ordering platform. Each order has to be paid to the Merchant.
These Terms and Conditions are issued by Clickonit (Pty) Ltd, Registration No: 2014/070460/07 of 96 Meade Street, George 6529, Western Cape, South Africa